VACANCY: HR Administrator
Sheffield Forgemasters is seeking a permanent HR Administrator to support the HR department.
This role will operate as the first point of contact for general HR enquiries. In addition, the role will be responsible for performing administrative duties to support the HR function.
This permanent position will require the successful candidate to work Monday to Friday 7:45 am-16:00 pm (37.5 hours per week).
- GCSE Mathematics at grade A-C (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role within an HR function
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Highly accurate and strong attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships and work as an effective team member.
- Self-motivated, with a flexible approach to work
- Integrity and discretion
- Educated to A level standard (or equivalent)
- Working towards the CIPD Level 3 qualification
Application deadline: 29/10/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:45 am-16:00 pm, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 (Dependant on experience)
For further details, full job specification or to apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 October 2021 and we will be happy to assist with the process.