VACANCY: Head of IT
Sheffield Forgemasters is seeking a dynamic and proactive individual to lead our on-site IT department.
The IT Manager will be responsible for the security, maintenance, development and reliability of all aspects of the company IT infrastructure. Creating annual and project budgets, managing the IT team and keeping the executive team up to date on the latest technologies required to maintain an effective and up-to-date IT system across a 64 acre site, with multiple departments.
This permanent position will require the successful candidate to work Monday to Friday 7:45 am-16:00 pm (37.5 hours per week).
- Degree or equivalent qualification in IT
- IT Management/Leadership Experience
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Cybersecurity knowledge – Cyber Essentials Plus
- Active Directory/ Windows Server / Windows 10 / SQL Server
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Flexibility for out of hours and weekend work
- Awareness of NIST 800-171 / CMMC
- ERP Systems (Epicor 10)
- Office 365
Application deadline: 19/10/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:45 am-16:00 pm, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: Dependant on experience.
For further details, full job specification or to apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 October 2021 and we will be happy to assist with the process.