- Work rolls are supplied finish machined and hardened to customer specification.
- Rolls can be manufactured in 3-5%Cr in both ESR and air-melt qualities.
- Work rolls are hardened on a computer controlled progressive dual frequency induction hardening machine. This provides accurate control over the hardening process resulting in consistent hardness profiles from roll to roll.
- Sub-zero cryogenic treatment completes the hardening process maximising the depth of hardness and reducing retained austenite to minimum levels.
- A full range of ancillary services is available such as roll re-hardening, conversion and renovation.
- An after sales service is provided to ensure customers maximise productivity from back up and work rolls.
- Work, intermediate and small back-up rolls up to 12 Tonnes finished weight are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility.
- Work rolls with up to 100mm working life on diameter can be supplied.
- Post forge heat treatment ensures maximum texturing response for all known texturing processes.
- Rolls up to 12 tonnes can be supplied with a maximum diameter of 860mm and a maximum overall length of 5350mm.