- Worldwide customer reference list
- Major supply of cast and forged components for metal processing and construction industries
- Casting to 350 tonnes and forgings to 200 tonnes delivered weight
- Over fifty years experience of manufacturing forged work rolls
- All items produced in quality steel using a combination of electric arc and vacuum ladle steelmaking facilities
- Computer controlled progressive dual frequency induction hardening for rolls less than 12 tonnes
- Sub zero cryogenic treatments
- Single frequency and conventional journal hardening
- Differential hardening of back up rolls
- Finite element analysis and solidification simulation.
- Duplex stainless steel castings and forgings.
- NCA 3800 quality certification for nuclear forgings and castings
- Approved international supplier of castings and forgings in high yield type steels
- Minimum lead time through single site manufacture
- Continuous improvement programmes and partnering